Search This Blog

Saturday 30 June 2012

40K 6th- First Impressions- Battles Section

Hi all,

I was going to do a lengthy post about this section of the book, but I've decided against it. instead, I'll say this:

This is a great addition to the book. This is the bit that should appeal to Vets. Big, well themed battles which are well displayed. 6 full scenarios to allow you to replay them, and give you an idea on how the designers expect this edition of 40K to be used. Starforts. 500 point games. How to build a mission. A multi-player scenario. Mission special Rules, battlefield traits, 3 page gatefold on eagles Gate- my favourite part of the book so far (that isn't rules). I'm not going to spoil it- read it, absorb it, enjoy it, then let me know what you think in the comments.

Which of course are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment