Search This Blog

Friday 11 May 2012

Quick update on the Undead:


Hi all,

in the process of writing those articles on Fantasy, but in the meantime figured that I'd show you the units that I've been working on:

First up, are the Spirit Hosts:





So that's one monkey off my back!

Swiftly followed by the Hexwraiths:


So that's 3 units done- I am in the process of finishing off the Dire Wolves, and putting the base colours on the Black Knights- no pics yet, but at least they are being done.

The countdown stands at 6 1/2 weeks, to paint up 40 Skellies, 4 Black Knights, 7 Dire Wolves, Mannfredd, Corpse cart. Oh, and build the unit trays, finish the unit trays etc. And paint up as many spare Zombies/ Dire Wolves as I have available...

Best plough on!

Comments, as always, are welcome.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon! crooked man costume

    ReplyDelete