Search This Blog

Friday 18 May 2012

Quick Undead Update...

Hi all,

Just so you know I'm keeping on with the Undead painting, whilst writing the WFB series and, you know, living :) ; the Corpse Cart and all but 2 of the Black Knights are done! This leaves- Manfredd, and the last Skelly unit, and 2 Black Knights! Looks like I might even be able to paint a few Zombies and Wolves to raise at this rate!

I've got a few small games planned for next Thursday, and I'm hoping to get the camera with me so that I can show off the models on a tabletop (not something I have the luxury of right now!) I've started to think of the next project, and I think I'm going to go back to the Marines for a bit in preparation for 6th Ed- it'd be good to have a few painted 40K armies ready for an edition.

Time for an admission- I have been, for the vast majority of my time as a Wargamer, a Tinboy. It is only over the last 3 years that I've really started painting my armies, so this will be the first Core release I have painted armies for! That said, I now have 3000 points of Tyranids, 2000 points a Fantasy Daemons, 1000 points of Marines, 1600 points of Ancient Greeks and the current Vampire Counts (when they are finished!) all painted and ready to go- which actually feels pretty good! No photos right now (going to have a few days of photos with no painting the week after next!) and I suspect there is an article or 2 there for the Blog as well!

That's it for tonight- I'm going to catch up on Game of Thrones, trawl the Blogosphere then get some shut-eye!

Comments, as always, are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment